Is it wrong for me to do this?

My brother stopped by my house to see how I was doing. To his surprised to see his EX wife was here. I told him that were dating. I know he was shocked and pissed because it's only be a year since the divorce and they have 2 young children together. I told him they aren't married any more so she is fair game. She said this won't change his relationship with their kids and that he will always be there father. He's upset and hurt. What should I do to help him get over it?

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, your brother's ex wife is NOT fair game. That's pretty messed, he may very well never get over this. How do you think that makes him feel? He's probably wondering if she had feelings for you when they were married, you aren't being a very good brother, you're more concerned about getting your dyck wet.