Is "taking a break" healthy?

My boyfriend and I have been doing nothing but fighting and arguing lately about silly trivial things. We decided that we would take a week long break from each other to see if this relationship is what we want or need right now. I am trying to get my life together and he is taking baby steps it seems. I do love him dearly but he has just gotten to the point where he really annoys me. He is in his early 20's and still does not have a license or car. Still lives with his mom and dad. He does have a job though but he seems to spend all of his money as soon as he gets paid. When we go out I am usually the one paying or I have to pay at least half cause he never has enough. I am always having to take him back and forth to and from work and he is always burdening everyone else to do it if I am not able because I'm working. Most people would think I am crazy for staying with him for over a year and even my family asks me why I deal with his stuff. I think the reason I have stuck around is because when we get to spend time together he is very attentive and sweet but I am not sure if that is enough anymore. I am so confused and I know if we break up it will put me through hell. He is the only guy I have ever been in love with.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• break up and go no contact. you will be happier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're well rid of him! Let some other girl have your sloppy seconds

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes