Should I dump my boyfriend?

Asian female here. pissed off. My boyfriend who's white seems to think half Asians are hotter than Asians.

I wonder why he's with me then? thoughts? should I dump him if he doesn't apologize enough or find someone within my own race who probably is hotter than him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't been dating that long, yeah I would. He needs to have respect. Don't date outside your race if you don't have respect for that other person and their culture/people. The fact that he said that to you shows that he has quite a bit of arrogance..I can't stand that typical white arrogance that some of them have

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Is he serious I mean possibly he wants to make you feel jealous just for fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ey man, he's got an Asian fettish. He probably just wants beautiful children.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's trying to tell you he expects pretty babies.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Have you told him how you feel about this?

he should not compare you to half Asians he should be more sensitive about it, knowing that you're asian.

Anyways maybe take it as a compliment that even tho he finds half Asians hotter he's still with you because he loves you more and that he likes you more that your looks? maybe you are the only exception for him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems to think this? Did he say this to your face? Was he staring at one? I mean really, what exactly happened here?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes