Should I dump my boyfriend?

Asian female here. pissed off. My boyfriend who's white seems to think half Asians are hotter than Asians.

I wonder why he's with me then? thoughts? should I dump him if he doesn't apologize enough or find someone within my own race who probably is hotter than him?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't been dating that long, yeah I would. He needs to have respect. Don't date outside your race if you don't have respect for that other person and their culture/people. The fact that he said that to you shows that he has quite a bit of arrogance..I can't stand that typical white arrogance that some of them have