Ex tells me to leave him alone but still continues to harras me

I don't get it, all he does is bother me and message me ca,nig me horrible names and saying he never loved me, he did cheat on me but before this fight he said he did love me and was attached to me. He has a girlfriend now but what I don't understand is that he tells me to leave him alone and then a day later I have a message from him saying "your such a bitch and a hoe I hate you get over me" I don't do anything to start it. He posts stuff about me online and I asked him nicely to stop and all he said was "NO you whore now stop bothering me" like if you want me to get over you quit talking to me. What is his deal? Is he crazy? We did sleep together btw,

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He's manipulative. He's trying to get you to care about him again so he has power over you.