Should I tell my ex how I feel?

To try and keep a long story short, I left him because of his temper. He wouldn't yell, but rant on and on often saying spiteful things to me e.g. You're crazy, stuck up, bitch

After a few weeks on no contact we started talking. Things were good. One day he was talking on the phone and started telling me how much he missed me and explaining his anger. He sounded remorseful.

Then, we went to met up again. He started a rage agin because he didn't like the day I was available to see him as he wouldn't have cash and wanted us to go out (I would have payed for myself of course). He then started going over the relationship, telling me I never cared and was confused as to whether he had an temper or not (his family turns a blind eye). The conversation ended with us saying how we missed each other, him saying he wanted me back in his life everyday and me crying over the loss of the relationship. I called him the next day and told him I would prefer we didn't catch up. He sounded shocked, but didn't argue.

Now, I really just want to talk. Tell him I care, how I hate his temper, feel like I'm dealing with two different people, how I hate his cranky side. I know it may never get anywhere productive, but I want him to hear it. Plus, he's always been the one to reach out (admittedly, I don't show my emotions)

What do I do?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• write him a letter. email or snail mail but I wouldn't bother getting into the conversation because it seems like he will react in his normal angry way.

I'd write a letter, this way you can think about what you want to say, get it all out on paper without interruption or fear of how he'll react.