Should I contact my ex?

I broke up with him because of his temper. We got back in contact eventually but after talking for a few weeks and catching up once, his temper came through again over nothing and he basically flood me with his feelings and opinions on the relationship. We both said we still cared. He had been trying to organise another met up, I called him later to tell him it was best it didn't happen.

Now I feel stuck in limbo. We aren't friends, but we aren't fighting.we are still on Facebook etc together. I wanna talk to him, tell him everything I feel. I know it's likely to end in an argument but at least then I could just move on knowing we don't speak. Should I risk it and call or just leave it? I know if I call, it would mean a lot for him as so far he's done most of the attempts to reconcile.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• His temper isn't going to change . Id move on. I know you feel bad for ending it that way. BUt if he gets mad and hits you because he control his temper. If you wanna get back with him them call him but I would really think about it and make sure that's what you want but rember his temper will always be there. I know you might be scared to move on and see what else is out there but there are men that you won't have to put up with a temper that are sweet as pie.

• his temper will leave eventually. Unless he's some gangbanger who thinks he's scarface. Other then that, you are clearly dating push overs.

• Saw this and thought I'd just add that I agree. Tempers don't just disappear. I think when you're around it in your work regularly, you are more wary but that doesn't make you wrong.