What to do , want to move on but stuck on someone?

i want to move on and meet other girls but I'm still not over this girl that I tried to but failed to get in a relationship with . I think about her a lot but just don't see it working out as it hasn't so far . I have been trying to meet other girls and some seem interested but stuck on this other girl

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Let this be a lesson, not to let yourself get "stuck" on a girl so early...especially before you ever get in a relationship with her! The only cure is to find another person equal to, or better than the last one. This can take time. Learn to control your thoughts, and feelings.

• I don't think it be impossible to find another girl , she was a nice girl but nothing about her that I couldn't get from another girl in terms of physical features or personality , living in a small town she did have a geographical advantage as a lot of the other girls I meet are from further away so that could be a challenge to meet someone close by . I do agree I became attached to her too early

• I've been in your shoes. I've felt the same way. And to my surprise...another...even better girl has come along. sometimes it takes weeks...and sometimes months...but if you keep putting yourself out there...she will come by. The girl to guy ration is around 60/40..so the odds are in your favor. Keep your head up. Become the best YOU can become, so you'll be ready, when Miss Right walks by. Good luck!