Men- have you ever kept going back to that ONE ex? Even when you did the breaking up?

Have you ever broke up with someone, not because you didn't care for them, but because you needed to get your life in order and felt like you needed to focus on yourself? Yet, you go no contact and then break it. Then sit and ponder if you made the wrong decision? Is there that ONE woman/girl that makes you go back and forth in your mind?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had an ex who has stayed in my life for going on 18 years now. But he didn't "come back". For many years I had the misguided notion that if you gave a guy great sex that he'd want to be with you and make it permanent (it's a logical idea, but COMPLETELY wrong - unfortunately). So he stayed around because I gave it for free. But we've been going on three years now w/o sex and we're still friends. But he has shown absolutely no feelings for me. In fact, he's out there actively dating in efforts to find a wife. Drives me a little crazy because I'm the best gal he's ever known and yet I'm still not good enough for him. And while he's not perfect (no one is), he still possesses the most qualities I desire in a man. He's pretty unique so I haven't met anyone worth while who comes close to him.