Why are girls generally drawn to guys who are physically abusive or emotionally abusive?

In several cases I see this everyday. At my work there's a girl who only likes guys who mistreat her and treat her like dirt. Everyone around her sees this but she deny's it over and over.

One twitter I see the same girl from high school complain over and over about this guy who constantly dumps her or cheats on her but they end up getting back together (usually after she takes the blame for his actions and says it's her fault.)

Another girl I know goes through this every week I sh*t you not.

"I love him and know one day we will be married" (Next day)

" I don't understand where we went wrong!?"

(Followed by sappy sad song lyrics)

(2 days later) "He's myn again and no one will tear us apart" (repeats from top)

My point getting across is this. I am a moderately attractive guy, In good shape and I have always worshiped my girlfriend. Keep in mind this question is not for me but rather for the girls.

Why are you attractive to guys who constantly treat you as a worthless pile of sh*t, and who use and abuse you only for sex? Makes no sense to me or anyone else so please clarify

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are attracted to their Fathers. The more of a deadbeat their dad was, the worse the guy that they are attracted to. Another reason is that today's media has such a horrible vision of what beauty is.. that way too many girls have low selfesteem and seek approval from men.

• I think one of the first questions a guy should ask a girl on a date is "What is your relationship with your dad like?" LMAO

By the way, thanks for the Best Answer! ;)