Leaving a note for my ex saying I still have feelings for her, good idea?

Me and my girlfriend broke up around two months ago, she said she still loved me but was scared of dating me because she was afraid of getting hurt emotionally, she hasn't talked to me in two weeks, a month ago I won her a prize at an amusement park I I've been wanting to give it to her but it seems like she doesn't want to hang out with me. So I was going to put it on her car while she was at work and leave a note confronting her about ignoring me and saying that a day goes by where I don't think of her. Is this a good idea.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what you want to get from it. If she's choosing to distance yourself from her, you should leave her with this note and not speak to her again unless she tries to contact you.

0|0
    0|0
    • That was my plan, sorry I should have pit that in the question, whoops.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Why is she afraid of you hurting her emotionally? If there is no legit reason for her to say that then don't leave her a note nor give her the prize.. she made an excuse to get away.. maybe you were to clingy, she made need space.. go out and have a good time enjoy yourself.. if its meant to be it will be.. don't force it..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• First leaving a note isn't a very confident way to do anything. Personally I don't think this is a good idea. If she wanted to hang out she wouldn't be avoiding you

0|0
    0|0
  • You could, but there's no guarantee she'll talk with you face to face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes