I want to get back together with him but he won't talk about us?.

When I broke up with my boyfriend we didn't talk for about a week then he texted me and we just had a general conversation,where he was telling me about his plans of going to another country next year.The reason I broke up with him is because he was not communicating,we are in a LDR.Now we text and he sent me his pic yesterday,am not sure what he is doing because he won't talk about getting back together.Is it that he just wants to see my reaction or what?.I want to get back together but I don't know what to do to make him talk about us.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't force him to talk about your relationship. If you press to hard, you will push him further away since most men are afraid of commitment, due it is linked to the lack of freedom. Anyway, my advice is to stay in constant contact with him, let him get used to you more. Always agree on everything he says, even if inside you disagree, this is a great way to gain his confidence, I really can't stress more on this, it is one of powerful psychology tricks you can use to make him feel more comfortable with you. In addition, men like to be praised, so whenever he mentions any thing good he has done, praise him. With time he will become addicted to talking to you, since you make him feel good; which; according to many expert relationships; is the most important key to make a man fall in love with a woman. Hope that help.

0|0
    0|0
    • Men aren't afraid of commitment. They are either ready 4 it or they aren't, it's that simple. 'Being afraid' is a way 4 women 2 justify a man's rejection. She's not the right girl, if she was, he'd want her & he would have her, she wouldn't be dealing with this run around BS. Agree with everything he says? I think not, he'll read right through that & NOT appreciate it, guys want a gal w/backbone, not a pushover. You want someone to love by choice, not through addiction. I disagree w/u completely

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You ever think that maybe he just doesn't WANT to get back together? Jesus lady, learn to take a hint.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• From my experience and understanding...talking about getting back together so soon will just make things worse. Maybe he wants to "start all over" and just have fun with you again. Talking bout the past relationship brings a lot of hurt, anger, and other issues that were involved. That's probably why he doesn't want to talk about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can ask the question a little bit differently, as many times as you want, but the answer is still the same. It was over before it was over. He's still talking to you because of course he misses you a bit too, and he knows you'll tolerate his behavior . For real dude, when a guy wants a girl, he TELLS her and he SHOWS her. You are getting neither, let it go already.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you.I will let it go,otherwise I might be used by this guy.

Recommended myTakes