Guys - have you ever changed your mind after a break-up and decided you wanted to get back together?

Overall, my ex and I had a good relationship. It went downhill towards the end and I told him I realized that it my insecurities that had my to be unhappy...not him. He said he has moved on and I should too. I was wondering, if giving him time and space that he needs...would that change anything? We went through a lot and I did about EVERYTHING for him. His parents, family, and friends accepted me and even thought we were gonna get married. I know being patient is the key which is completely understandable. But am I a fool for still having hope for a second chance?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• That hope is the most natural thing. When the relationship is over, bad moments get duller in your memory and good moments get more vivid. So, at some point after a breakup, everybody wants to come back. But I'll tell you something: it never works. If you had a bad relationship, there's no amount of time nor energy in the universe that can change that. One day you'll meet some with whom you'll have an easy relationship. No up/downs, no downhills, no on and off... just a good and nice relationship. After that you won't waste another second of your life in crappy relationships.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE