Called my EX because I missed him. He picked up, said hello and then hung up. Why?

So it was a mutual break up. We've been broken up for a year now and we are distant friends. He was really hurt after the break up but so was I.

Anyways so a year after we broke up I called him up and he picked up my call. Then he hung up. I didn't call him back again even when I wanted to. Why did he do that? Plus, he never called me back too.

Thanks.

We broke up because of distance and we both agreed to it. 3 months ago he sent me a message saying he hopes there's an "us" sometime in the future.

• He's not ready to be casual friends.
  • He hates me.
  • Other/see answer.
    Vote C

01