Can I salvage the situation? I can't lose her for another 5 years... maybe even longer this time

Hey, my girlfriend recently broke up with me, we had been together from mid may to about mid August, she's an old flame that I had from grade 7 and at that time we were together for 2 years, we broke up and vanished from each others lives for 5 years before reconnecting in may of this year. When we did reconect, she had a child and had a few days prior to talking to her again left her boyfriend because she was finally fed up with his physical abuse, despite her situation we both almost instantly had an amazing chemistry and decided to enter a relationship together. For the past few months I will admit, I have been a serious let down to her, we decided would make a home together but I ended up not delivering in June. Our relationship has been a steady decline since then, and then she finally broke up with me, she said she jumped into a relationship too fast and wants to have fun and be herself without consiquence and that she didn't want to hurt me because of it, and then when I tried to convince her of not leaving me she said she didn't even want to be with her childs dad, so why would she want to be with me? I truthfully believe she is my soul-mate and I can't lose her again, I don't want it to be another 5 years, or maybe even never, I have this womans name as a tattoo on the back of my neck and I need some advice on how to make our relationship last as long as that ink does. I was always taught that I need to fight for everything I love and believe in because it is all I will ever have and need, and I don't intend on throwing in the towel now.

10