Can I regain his trust if I cheated more than once? but bare in mind that no sexual acts were involved

i was with a guy for almost 3 years, we met when I was 13. that's young but we fell in love. a year later I was visiting an aunt and a guy that lived close by asked me out, I went. he tried to kiss me but I refused. I told my then boyfriend about the incident. he was very upset, which is understandable. then couple months after a guy in my community kissed me, I told him and he flipped. his friends started making up stories about guys they saw me with. I really love the guy. we've been broken up for months now but we still speak everyday. he now has a girlfriend. he says he wants to get married to me, but wishes he could trust me. do you guys think there's a possibility that I could try my hardest to earn his trust and be with him again?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Those kiddie encounters don't count for anything, and he shouldn't be the least concerned about them. You shouldn't have to do anything to 'earn' anything from him. If that's what he thinks, well, you can do better!

Tell him openly what you think, and insist he grow up and not worry about puppy love incidents!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It depends, but understand that you're not gonna regain his trust just by asking him for it, you need to earn it back. If he feels you're trustworthy, fine, but if not, you'll have to drop everything and move forward from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could be together again but be aware that you never do it again trust is something you must not play with its crucial for you're relationship. For better or worse, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Really doesn't seem like you've done too much damage. Really depends if he's a forgiving guy. If I was him I'd move on. I don't want to wait and see if you end up sleeping with another guy after investing all this time. Curious, do you enjoy leading guys on? is this why you accepted a date from someone else while you were with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes