Can I regain his trust if I cheated more than once? but bare in mind that no sexual acts were involved

i was with a guy for almost 3 years, we met when I was 13. that's young but we fell in love. a year later I was visiting an aunt and a guy that lived close by asked me out, I went. he tried to kiss me but I refused. I told my then boyfriend about the incident. he was very upset, which is understandable. then couple months after a guy in my community kissed me, I told him and he flipped. his friends started making up stories about guys they saw me with. I really love the guy. we've been broken up for months now but we still speak everyday. he now has a girlfriend. he says he wants to get married to me, but wishes he could trust me. do you guys think there's a possibility that I could try my hardest to earn his trust and be with him again?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Those kiddie encounters don't count for anything, and he shouldn't be the least concerned about them. You shouldn't have to do anything to 'earn' anything from him. If that's what he thinks, well, you can do better!

Tell him openly what you think, and insist he grow up and not worry about puppy love incidents!