Possibly moving to Florida. What is it like along the Atlantic coast?

I would be living quite a ways north of Miami so it wouldn't be practical to go there often. We'd me much closer to Orlando but along the coast. What is it like down there? What things are there to do? Are there a lot of hot girls? lol

05

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of my family lives in Florida. Some in Fort Myers, but most in West Palm Beach. Florida is not a cheap place to live, but the jobs there usually pay more to make up for it. There is a lot of traffic, but the roads are designed to hold large volumes of cars and still keep moving. The climate is hot, usually in the 90s or more in the summer and 60s or more in the winter. It rains constantly and randomly. You also have to worry about severe storms and hurricanes, because they will f*** you up. There is a lot of entertainment and good eating in Florida, but get there early or make reservations. I like Orlando, even without the theme parks there is still plenty to do. Driving through Florida is hell, the state is VERY long. I would recommend you learn Spanish, because it is a very popular language in Florida.

Yes the women are attractive. Many tan and workout constantly because of the good weather. Also, because of the weather a lot wear VERY revealing clothing. Many walk around in their bikini tops and short shorts all the time.