Possibly moving to Florida. What is it like along the Atlantic coast?

I would be living quite a ways north of Miami so it wouldn't be practical to go there often. We'd me much closer to Orlando but along the coast. What is it like down there? What things are there to do? Are there a lot of hot girls? lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of my family lives in Florida. Some in Fort Myers, but most in West Palm Beach. Florida is not a cheap place to live, but the jobs there usually pay more to make up for it. There is a lot of traffic, but the roads are designed to hold large volumes of cars and still keep moving. The climate is hot, usually in the 90s or more in the summer and 60s or more in the winter. It rains constantly and randomly. You also have to worry about severe storms and hurricanes, because they will f*** you up. There is a lot of entertainment and good eating in Florida, but get there early or make reservations. I like Orlando, even without the theme parks there is still plenty to do. Driving through Florida is hell, the state is VERY long. I would recommend you learn Spanish, because it is a very popular language in Florida.

Yes the women are attractive. Many tan and workout constantly because of the good weather. Also, because of the weather a lot wear VERY revealing clothing. Many walk around in their bikini tops and short shorts all the time.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• Okay I visited Florida a few weeks ago for vacation, which isn't the same as living there, but I was impressed by the amount of decently looking girls down there by the beach. Now, Florida isn't a place I would live personally, but the girls were definitely nice.

0|0
    0|1
    • This is excellent news! It's a wasteland here where I am now in terms of females lol.

• Show All
    • haha that sounds awesome! I think you should:)

• Wow, some friend you are! You came all the way to Florida and never even stopped by? I'm the mayor of The Magic Kingdom. Could have gotten ya a free smoked turkey leg. Bet you're sorry now! Ay? ; - )

• I live in Ormond Beach which is next to Daytona Beach, and I absolutely love it. You won't need to speak any Spanish here, the people are mostly hip and laid back, and it's very close to all the Orlando attractions in case you feel like being a tourist for a day or two. Stay away from Titusville and Brevard County in general.

0|0
    0|0
    • Stay away? Why?

• Show All
    • omg dude I had noooo idea! damn =/

• and yeah the kennedy space center was such a disappointment. They could have easily made that into a cash cow but somehow they messed it up

• 'on the coast' is more expensive than a couple miles inland.

expect it to rain at some point every afternoon/evening during the summer with a high of 90/95 and a low of 77/82. if you(or gf) are into the disney its only an hourish away. you will still get some seasons this far north. you're north of new latin America but will still get some influences. if you like the outdoors/water/nature there is a lot to do. night life still exists but it depends on what you're into just don't expect it to be the 24 hr type of place like miami.

north of miami & 'close to orlando' could mean vero to daytona so that's a large area. visit the places you like and see what is available. rent/housing is starting to go up again so that might influence where you want to be

as for girls,they are anywhere. I've noticed that a lot of the people on the beaches are not from FL or are not from that area

i live by tampa bay and it seems slow compared to college life but I also don't live downtown because of costs/job

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd recommend being fluent in Spanish

0|0
    0|0
    • I know some, but not a lot.

Recommended myTakes