Why would he text me now?

I'll try to make this short. I met this guy, and we both found out that we were going to be moving to the same area in a different state. We dated for two months, and it went well. I met his family and everything too. Then, he moved three months before I was supposed to move. I bought a $400 plane ticket to go see him a few weeks after he left. So about a week after he moved I saw that he was hanging out with some girl that live out there. I asked him about it, and he said that they had gone out to dinner (I recently found out that he met the girl through match.com.) I kind of overreacted and told him that it was over because of this. He told me that he couldn't handle a long relationship and that I shouldn't have expected him to wait around for me until I moved out there in three months. A few days after, I texted him and told him that I was sorry and that I overreacted, and that I still wanted to fly out there and see him since I'd already purchased my non-refundable plane ticket. He said he didn't think it was a good idea. So, we haven't spoken since then and its been about two-ish months. Then tonight he sent me a text and said "Heyyyyyo...are you down here yet?" Why would he send that text now and what do you think I should say?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah, run away girl friend. Don't put up with that nonsense. He can't wait a lousy 3 months for you?!?! That's pathetic. Sounds like he's only interested in getting his d!ck happy. And I would venture a guess that whoever he's met on match.com hasn't worked out, so he's turning to you as a backup plan. Don't fall for it! YOU. DESERVE. BETTER! Blow him off and don't look back.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Simple answer, the piece he had on the side in the new location dropped him. So he called you to see what was up.

That's probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but it's more than likely the truth.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Apparently things didn't turn out well with the girl he met on match.com, that's obviously a given. But most men don't know how or won't apologize about things when they know that they have messed up. They tend to try to act like nothing ever happened. This is probably his way of trying to make things work with you again...the only problem with that is you are his back-up plan/second choice. If you want to pursue things with him again just remember that he might try to do the same thing again...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes