Why would he text me now?

I'll try to make this short. I met this guy, and we both found out that we were going to be moving to the same area in a different state. We dated for two months, and it went well. I met his family and everything too. Then, he moved three months before I was supposed to move. I bought a $400 plane ticket to go see him a few weeks after he left. So about a week after he moved I saw that he was hanging out with some girl that live out there. I asked him about it, and he said that they had gone out to dinner (I recently found out that he met the girl through match.com.) I kind of overreacted and told him that it was over because of this. He told me that he couldn't handle a long relationship and that I shouldn't have expected him to wait around for me until I moved out there in three months. A few days after, I texted him and told him that I was sorry and that I overreacted, and that I still wanted to fly out there and see him since I'd already purchased my non-refundable plane ticket. He said he didn't think it was a good idea. So, we haven't spoken since then and its been about two-ish months. Then tonight he sent me a text and said "Heyyyyyo...are you down here yet?" Why would he send that text now and what do you think I should say?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah, run away girl friend. Don't put up with that nonsense. He can't wait a lousy 3 months for you?!?! That's pathetic. Sounds like he's only interested in getting his d!ck happy. And I would venture a guess that whoever he's met on match.com hasn't worked out, so he's turning to you as a backup plan. Don't fall for it! YOU. DESERVE. BETTER! Blow him off and don't look back.