I broke my ex boyfriends heart, how do I get him to talk to me again?

While ,y ex and I were on a break I started seeing someone else and he eventually broke up with me because I was neglecting him. He's blocked me every where, how do I get him to talk to me again? I don't want him to disappear from my life, I'd like to at least be cordial.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doubt you can, the hurt you caused him will turn into bitterness and resentment towards you that's just the way it is.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Ouch, seeing someone else is the way to get blocked, yes it is! I'm afraid that way of ending a relationship is pretty definitive.

Try sending him a message with some medium he can't block..maybe even snail mail! Don't expect him to reply right away, but with time MAYBE he will at least be civil with you in public.

It's best to wait until you've formally broken up before taking up with another guy, if you really want to have any future friendship!

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. He's made his decision. Move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck with that one. If he don't despise you now it's only because he's hurt, but he will in good time when he doesn't give a damn anymore. Move on and forget about him, he was smart and obviously has.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes