If romantic love is gone any chance of it coming back?

Wife and I have been divorced for 2 years. Both have been with other people since... She said she wants to get back together, she said she loves me but not romantically, she says her brain and heart tells her to get back together but her body says otherwise. What does this mean?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow dude. Wow. Ever heard of the show Kids say the Darndest Things? They need a new show, Women say the Darndest Things. This isn't to say guys don't say stupid things either. But most of the time a guy doesn't talk in circles until his tongues in a knot!

In your case your ex said "I want you", " I want you", "oh but not really", "I want you", "well, I'm not sure". This means she's a basket case. Basically she's admitting getting a divorce was a mistake, because you are a great guy, but she's not sexually attracted to you, and she can't understand why. She would like to see if she can make the same mistake twice, basically. Your chances of divorcing this girl again is like 160% if you get back together. DON'T DO IT!

She's full of BS. My favorite line...I don't love you romantically, but my heart says get back together. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!? She's smokin the good stuff! No...once romantic love drops to the point of separation/divorce...it doesn't come back high enough to sustain a long lasting married relationship.