How long would you wait to move in with a significant other?

I would wait a while before taking that step in a relationship. 2 years at the minimal.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Things get messy when you try to play house before he puts a ring on your finger. As long as he gets what he wants at home...he will be much less motivated to buy the ring you've been hoping for. WARNING..WARNING. "Oh...but that's not my guy...we've talked, and made plans." It's not the guy...its human nature.

1|0
    0|0
    • who said she wanted to get married.

anyways living together is livig together. if he's going to be a jerk because they are living together without being married, he's not worth marrying or icing with-so its no loss. if someone cares they care whether you are married or not. its just a game yore talking about.

• Toulouse, lost as usual. Statement of the year. "living together is living together"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on the situation. If she lived far away and didn't know anyone in my city or vice versa, I would forgive moving in earlier than usual for convenience reasons. If you were both well-established then I would wait at least 12-18 months before considering it. Although, she could sleep over much before then.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I moved in 6 months after we started our relationship :) We've been together for 7 years now and we're engaged :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how close we've gotten over the course of time. Normally, I'd say I'd give it a good year though.

1|0
    0|0
  • 66 months as roommates. 3 years as a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a year

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes