Guys, do YOU genuinely miss a girl after a break up?

Say you broke up with a girl you really loved and you were with for a while. Do YOU really miss her after a break up? If so, do you express it? Do you cry at all? Or do you try to forget it? Do you try flirting with other girls to forget her? or do YOU find it easy to move on?

** I'm asking YOU specifically

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

My ex and I broke up almost a year ago and for the first 3 months I missed her like hell and yes I'd cry. Just doing the stuff we'd do together, but now alone, made me miss her and think about her. We were together for 4 years so we shared a lot of experiences, investing and such together.

For the first few months, I didn't really flirt or hang out with any girls to get her off my mind. Though there was a girl I DID like who I gave my # to, as I felt I just wasn't quite ready to be aggressive (she never called/texted).

But in general, over time, talking to or hanging out with other girls (I was going to school, so I was surrounded by them) helped a lot, I suppose. But that's not to say it was "easy" to move on. Our separation was amicable, so we still talk and are great friends, though I know that doesn't work for every body.