What would you think of an exgirlfriend that acted this way?

My ex boyfriend of 3 and half years who I broke up with came by the house today. He is still talks to my family. He has been dating his girlfriend for a couple of weeks. I am not upset that he got a girlfriend but that when I asked him he didn't tell me himself. I had to find out through Facebook. I was still wondering if we could work out or not during that time. Now I am sure that it wasn't going to and I am okay with him dating someone else. Obviously that awkwardness still exists because we were together for such a long time.

When I saw him today I talked to him and we hung out with my family. His girlfriend knows he came by while I was there. When we were alone I brought up that out of respect he could've told me about it. He told me he was sorry. Should I have never said anything and acted as if nothing. Would you have done the same thing man or woman? We talked about his girlfriend and I told him he should've brought her around. What do you think he thought about me acting nonchalant and acting cool with everything?

11