Can this kind of rs work?

Imagine you having a friends with benefits and you text nearly everyday several times, meet 1-2 times a week, work together, cuddling time after sex, sharing secret stuff and hanging out. Like not just spending a few hours together, instead spending the night...but he is kinda keeping it straight that I shouldn´t fall in love. We just started dating a short time ago, I am not in love, but if it keeps intimate like that, I don't know how I will feel about it.

I don't want to get involved in somekind of drama, but do you think this can work, in the way he is stating this: Just enjoying each other and have a good time?

Can out of theses situations develop something more? Or better step back?

Opinions, experiences?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Are both of happy then it's good but, my concern when you actually find you're dear one then

1. will able to leave him?

2. will that guy accept your relation after knowing about you already had such relation?

3. Will you accept somebody if reveals the truth that before coming to you're life he was having such relation

Because, if this is not a real love one day you'll seek or find true love or may get married I suppose at that time do you have answer to this question. Yes if you don't want a true love in future then there may be no matter to worry the point is there are consequences of every action for which you should be ready.

• thanks for the response. I don't know exactly what I want. One time, sure I want the true love. But I am still very young, so I don't expect it to happen now. I am worried, what happens, if we get more involved, but the feelings are not mutual

• Don't want to discourage you but. sometimes feelings weaken us we may loose our self respect materialistic need can get easily diverted to someone else what if that happens by him or may be by you want it add more complexion if you're too young to fall in love then also too young to handle that. My response is my personal view you may not like that. but, think about that if you like