What is your least favorite exercise move to do?

Do you hate lunges like I hate lunges? Or is it the planck that gets you every time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Crunches or any isolated movement.

I'm used to compound movements, I can do pull-ups, or dead lifts for 1-2 hours without getting bored lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Anything that works my abs. Lol I hate ab workouts, but it's necessary unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pushups. I just can't do them.

For some reason, I really hate situps but I like doing them on the incline bench. They're harder that way but at least your feet stay in place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy push-ups! I do them anyway, because they target all the areas I need to accomplish, but I always have to talk my way through them, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Squat and clean. Clean needs to just cease to exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Squat and lunges, I force myself because it helps my knees, but I hate it.. XD

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones you listed along with scissor kicks and pushups. Those are the worse

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear palates are painful to do and most people don't like doing them

0|0
    0|0
  • Squats omg my knees pop when I do them omg its so weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Does getting out of bed count as an exercise?

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly anything abs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate situps

0|0
    0|0
  • Squats

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate squats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Squats and lunges.

They ALWAYS hurt me, even though I do them every day, haha!

I don't know why that is, but that's why I hate doing them. Ugh!

0|0
    0|0
    • Every day? You might want to do them less often. The muscles typically need around 48-72 hours to fully recover.

• Well, I do them 5 days a week, I do them every week day.

And I definitely don' t do them very well, haha! They're part of my workout video.

• Running but than again it could be because I am just starting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like lunges either

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I don't really fathom bouncing on a ball. I actually like lunges and planks, because they are some of the best overall toning exercises.

Aside from developing a good sense of balance, I don't see the point of doing exercises while balancing on a ball.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we are talking bodyweight, jump squats and bear crawls suck.

Weightlifting wise, yeah I hate lunges, but I think my least favorite has to be clean complex. For real it is f***ing stupid. My weightlifting teachers think it is a good warm-up. All it does is tire me out before my lifts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a love hate relationship with snatches... I'd love them if I was better at them. Right now I hate them but still do them. It's like that with everything though I want to perfect it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate pull ups. I avoid them at all costs. I also despise leg extensions. thank goodness I don't do them any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crunches. I stopped doing them though. They don't seem very effective or beneficial.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have a least favorite exercise. Maybe cross trainers or treadmills as I find them boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like lunges but they hurt like hell, least favorite exercise is probably squatting

0|0
    0|0
  • none, I like a lot of them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Pull-ups

0|0
    0|0
  • Squats

0|0
    0|0
  • Pushups. They're just boring as hell