Do I deserve it and do you think it was karma?

I'm a bisexual female who was dating another girl. She said she thought I was cheating on her, so I confessed that I was. She began yelling at me, but I was driving at the time and didn't want to get distracted. So I pulled over and without thinking I punched her. Oh boy, big mistake... She defended herself by pieing my face with a pie she was eating on her lap at the time and shoving my boobs. A cop car saw all this and flashed it's sirens. After we explained to the policewoman what happened, I asked her if we were free to go. She replied "Miss (my last name), please put your hands behind your back. You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent..." as she handcuffed me and put me in the cop car. The other girl I was cheating on her with dumped me while I was in jail, but not before telling me that I "looked great in orange". My biggest concern, however, was that I violated probation and could get a much worse punishment. And the worst part is, it's all my secret. My family doesn't know because they'll flip out if I tell them I cheated , went to jail, and worst of all, might get even more time in jail. I'm still debating if I should tell them...

It was a pretty s****y experience, but I wanna know whether you feel as though I deserve it and it was karma? Do you sympathize with me at least a little?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• well there is no question here,you brought it all on to yourself. cheated-got dumped and yelled at. punched her-went to jail. violated probation-will get punished.