Bf broke up...don't know why...don't know what to do:-(

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. The last year was a long dist. relationship because I study abroad. It went well and we knew we could do it because we have been through much harder situations. This summer when I came back...things were strange...I lived with him most of the time...there were times we got on each others nerves and we realized that things were not so good between us. However,because we love each other we knew this was probably just a phase. I worked all summer to save up money to get away for a few days when my boyfriend has his holiday. I thought this will be a good time to bring back the spark. The evening we wanted to leave, I went to my boyfriend and he was acting very stange...suddenly he told me he does not want to go anymore...that he would prefer to go to his parents and then go on day trips from there...I was a little upset and said that I was looking forward to this trip and that this was not okay. He then said he does not know what to do anymore... he actually wants me to leave...pack my things and just go...i was so confused because things were fine the last time we saw each other...He then said it was finished between us, packed my things as fast as possible so id catch the next train...he then left to his parents on another train. During this whole time I was crying like never before and asked him what was wrong? and he just stared at me and said go!

My heart is broken because he has not treated me once in the past 3 years like this...and then ending it the day before holiday is just really horrible...since then I have not heard anything from him. I don't know what to do...I don't know if I should ignore him if he comes back to me...i leave back to uni in a few weeks and the next time ill be back in the country is in 4-5 months...

Have any of you been in this situation before? What would you do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I haven't been in a situation like this before and I'm sorry about what happened. What I would do here is try to see him face to face and ask why he broke up with you and if he felt things weren't right for a longer time or just now. If you can't meet up with him face to face, call him. If he doesn't pick up, leave a voice mail asking him (calmly) why he broke up with you and you'd like a reason or talk about it. If he doesn't call you back then, you could text him once after a couple of days but if that has no reply, I'm afraid he doesn't want to talk to you at all. You can keep on texting and calling him, but that'll only make things worse. He'll dislike you for it, and you won't get over him if you keep on contacting him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes