I think I have separation anxiety, should I tell my boyfriend?

I was recently relocated for a job rotation 1,000 miles away from home. One month into the rotation I met a guy through mutual friends on a trip we all took together. We hit it off right away and became a couple, we talk every single day for hours and are very much in love. He came to visit me once, and I went to visit him a week ago just for the weekend. Ever since I came back, I have been feeling extremely lonely and sad. I have also cried every day. I think I might be suffering from adult separation anxiety. I constantly have an irrational fear of losing him, I miss him and my friends, and I feel like dying when I think of the fact that I will be away for 5 more months. I absolutely hate where I am now. My boyfriend isn't here, I have no friends here and don't even feel like making any, I feel lost and alone and just hate being where I am. Worst part is I can't do anything about it, it's a program at work I am in and I can't move back any sooner :/ I was thinking about seeking professional help. Should I tell my boyfriend about all this? I feel like telling him because he noticed that I have been really irritable lately, and I don't want him to think I am trying to push him away. But I also know he gets SUPER sad when he knows I am sad, so if I tell him, I fear he will be really upset. I also don't want to scare him away and have him think I have mental health issues. I don't want him to think I am crazy or weak and leave me :( What should I do? Should I tell him or just suck it up for 5 more months?

10