Guys, is there a chance I can still get this guy?

I just moved away from the guy I was dating/hanging out with for the last 6 months. He was supposed to be moving to the same area but had a few things come up and so now won't be moving here for another 8 month. We had a talk a while back that he couldn't be in a fully committed relationship with me because I was moving and he didn't know what he was doing with his life. So I was never really able to fully be myself with him but I am totally in love with this guy and want a future with him. He says he is coming to where I am in the next few months. He doesn't say to see me but he doesn't know anyone else out here. So I am assuming he is coming to see me. I am worried he isn't sure how I feel about him and may end up sleeping on my couch if he is already with someone else. I had tried to keep the relationship going with some texts but since he isn't a texter he hasn't responded to any of those. He does call me about once a week though and we talk for a while and he is always really nice. He called late last night around 2am drunk and wanted me to talk dirty to him but he was in the living room with his drunk roommate and I didn't feel comfortable. We talked for a few minutes and then he got off the phone pretty quick. I felt weird. I sent a text saying that I wished he was here and he never said anything else to me. I don't know why he is still calling me and if he thinks we are just friends now or if he still wants to be with me. He is usually never single for long so chances are he will replace me before he moves here. I don't know what to do with this guy and how to keep him interested in me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Calling you once a week is a good sign. Can you call him too? If you feel you need an excuse you can tell him about local discoveries you make since he is presumably moving to the area. If he is doing all the initiating for making contact he might doubt that you're interested in him. I think you need to do give him some hint of your interest without telling everything of what you feel.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes