I like this girl a lot and I have a plan of action, but could my plan be too bold?

About two weeks ago I met this girl at a friend's party and we got along fairly well. A couple of days after the party I was hanging out with the same friend and the girl. My friend mentions that he's going to a concert out of town to see his girlfriend and he says that me and the girl should go together. I somewhat jokingly said "Sure, I'll go", which slightly surprised the girl.

A few days later she messages me on Facebook asking if I actually would like to go to the concert. This time in all seriousness I tell her that I'd be glad to go. She then went ahead and bought the tickets and told me I could pay her back next time we hang out. This is where my plan comes in

Since I'm starting to really like her I figure that this is a golden opportunity to test the waters to see if she'd like to start dating. When I go to pay her back I'll simply pay her back for both of our tickets. Since the tickets are only $60 each, the extra money doesn't bother me at all. Worst case scenario I simply do something nice for a pretty cool girl. I am curious if this is a little too bold or passive. What do you ladies and gentlemen out there think?

20