Can't afford to break up with my bf.

I am in such a horrible bind. I can't afford to move out on my own because my job pays sh*t and I do as much over time as I can and I am looking for a better paying job. I am living with my boyfriend but I want to break up with him. I feel he does not respect me so I want to leave but I can't afford to move out. I am currently looking for a jobs in another province where the job market is booming and jobs pay well and it's much cheaper to live just to get out of this situation. Any other ideas of what I can do to move out so I can break up?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• sooner the better I'd say. Can you move back home? Bit of advice every dad should give his daughter. Never put your self in a position where you HAVE to rely on a man. Always have a career/some savings to fall back on. At least temporary. You'll be miserable and basically under his thumb till you get out. I've known girls that basically were stuck with a dude they couldn't stand for years. They would occasionally have sex with the guy to make sure he didn't suspect anything. F***that, I'd live out of my car than spend another minute with a person I can't stand.