He likes me, he likes me not? Guys opinions needed

I know this is a super long question...but I need some advice and details are somewhat important..

We sat two seats apart the first few days of school. The chairs would kinda get stuck and every time I could come to get back in my seat, He'd rush to help get the chairs unstuck. We got up and down probably 15 times combined and every time de smiled/laughed/looked in my eyes. We've talked quite a bit, though typically I'm the one that starts the convos, but he will keep it going.

I noticed yesterday that this other girl kinda hung around him and they talked some during lunch. They also sat together a couple of times.. I can't tell if they're an "item" or not, especially since they didn't even talk until after our groups got split temporarily for the day.

Then today, I was really surprised because he walked into our classroom and I didn't think he had even seen me, but was suddenly right there sitting right next to me. He didn't have to, he could've gone and sat in her row as there were proally 5 empty seats. And he didn't have to sit right next to me either-there was another chair in the row. We talked quite a lot-this time him starting several of the convos. Later though when we went to the testing room, I went and sat with my friends and I noticed they sat together at a table. Then we got split up again and as he was leaving for the other room he told me bye..which I though was kinda funny considering we'd see each of plenty more throughout the day. Later during lunch, I was at the front of the line getting a wrap and he comes from behind me and in a weird whiper-y voice is like "Can you hand me a napkin" I did and in the same weird voice he's like "Thank you" and then went back to talking like normal.

Last event of the day we got stuck in dish pit together and we were the last to leave. Our instructor told us we could both leave but we both stayed. After we finished he was like "See ya Tuesday" I didn't realize he was talking to me so I didn't reply but he said "bye"/waved on his way out the door.

So what's up with all this? If him and that other girl sorta act like they're together why does he act like this around me? He is pretty shy/awkward ..

14

Most Helpful Guy

• There's really no way to tell considering your limited interaction. Talk to him next time.