Is it okay for my boyfriend to hang with other girls one on one in his bedroom?

Okay. I don't want to be that psychotic girlfriend and stop him from hanging with his friends that are girls. I just don't know if it is okay that he keeps hanging with them one-on-one. I would like someone elses opinion.

Part of the reason I am uncomfortable with it is because he hung out one on one withhis ex a week into our relationship and she ended up kissing him. Plus when he hangs with people it is alone in his bedroom. The girl he is hanigng with now is his friend,but I know he used to have a huge crush on her.

should I be okay with it or should I speak up>? I just dontwant to be a bitch of a girlfriend

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you're so worried about being a "bitch" that you're afraid to set any boundaries. you're actually a doormat and it would be very easy to play you for a fool and take advantage of your fear of rocking the boat. it's not OK at all and he knows that, but he also knows that you're too scared to say anything about it. more than likely he is cheating with one or more of the girls he invites back to his room and you're that doormat girlfriend who allows it because she's scared of being a bitch and making someone mad

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Well when you say 'bedroom' do you mean a bedroom in a house/apartment? Or a dorm?

0|0
    0|0
  • are you in college so his dorm is his bedroom?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think that's appropriate at all. If they're just friends, he should mostly hang out with more than one at a time, and he definitely shouldn't have a girl alone in his bedroom. Do you think he'd take it very well if you and one of your "just close guy friends" were hanging out alone in your bedroom? If he'd be okay with that, maybe you just have a very trusting bf...but if he balks at the idea of turning the tables, I'd think he's hiding something and you need to call him on it.

Regardless of whether he's doing anything really wrong or not, if it makes you uncomfortable with it, he shouldn't do it. I have guy friends, but I make a point never to hang out alone with them. Why? My boyfriend hates it. And I'd hate it if he was hanging out with one girl alone, too. It's just respectful to have mutual boundaries in this area.

1|0
    0|0
  • hell no its not OK or appropriate, dump his cheating ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's okay especially with someone he had a crush on... Talk to him:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes