Is it okay for my boyfriend to hang with other girls one on one in his bedroom?

Okay. I don't want to be that psychotic girlfriend and stop him from hanging with his friends that are girls. I just don't know if it is okay that he keeps hanging with them one-on-one. I would like someone elses opinion.

Part of the reason I am uncomfortable with it is because he hung out one on one withhis ex a week into our relationship and she ended up kissing him. Plus when he hangs with people it is alone in his bedroom. The girl he is hanigng with now is his friend,but I know he used to have a huge crush on her.

should I be okay with it or should I speak up>? I just dontwant to be a bitch of a girlfriend

52

Most Helpful Girl

• you're so worried about being a "bitch" that you're afraid to set any boundaries. you're actually a doormat and it would be very easy to play you for a fool and take advantage of your fear of rocking the boat. it's not OK at all and he knows that, but he also knows that you're too scared to say anything about it. more than likely he is cheating with one or more of the girls he invites back to his room and you're that doormat girlfriend who allows it because she's scared of being a bitch and making someone mad

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE