Should women overlook cheating husbands?

If he only cheats once or twice, shouldn't the women(wives) overlook it? Their vows said 'in sickness and health. till death do us part."

So isn't it breaking vows to end your marriage based upon cheating?

I mean, it's only natural for a guy to spread his seed and have a little fun right? men aren't meant to be monogamous

1214

Most Helpful Guy

• No way. The idea of being ungrateful and dishonest is an insult to the other partner. Communities and societies are built on families and relationships having faith in each other and trusting each other in their daily lives.

Lying and cheating destroys families and relationships and fragments societies which makes everyone else suffer.

It's not natural for a guy to spread his seed and have a little fun. It's natural for Men to have the courage to do what is necessary to bring benefit to people and do what is right and honourable.