She cheats on me but says she loves me, what gives?

She cheats on me but says she loves me, what gives?

Seriously ladies please explain this!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex did the same thing to me many times.

The thing is, in my opinion, you cannot love someone when you are willingly hurting them. Love is not selfish and cheating is just about the most selfish thing you can do in a relationship.

I have been tempted to cheat, but I could never hurt the one I love.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• wow. First of all , sorry you were cheated on, that's one of the worst things in the world. And second, she probably said that because she didn't mean to hurt you? Maybe it "just happened" as they say? But all that aside cheaters never win so move on and find someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I agree... She just wants sex... I wouldn't cheat the guy I love, hell no!

0|0
    0|0
  • She is leading you on and using you for some reason. Move on and find a girl who will truly love and respect you!

0|0
    0|0
  • What gives? She has no respect for you. Dump the ho

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she just wanted sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a manipulative bitch, to me. She's using you for something. You can do better. It sucks to end a relationship, but it's the only way you can get the love you deserve.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• She is confused and is too immature to handle a relationship.

Get rid of her and find a woman that actually wants a partner and realizes that if you "love" someone, you wouldn't betray them in the worst way possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating which is generally related to sexual 'infidelity' could be a psychological or physiological situation. However, I'd never equate love and sex though they meet in certain places.

If she admits she can't control the having sex with others part and she thinks it's a disorder then you both can get her evaluated. if she says she likes it I'd say respect that.

Her having sex with others doesn't mean that she doesn't love you.

Our problem is that we correlate sexual monogamy with love all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • She wants to keep you around as back up while she f***s other men for sport. She does not feel bad for hurting you, she only regrets getting caught.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find someone else. She isn't worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't fall for that crap man. Time to move on .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes