Allowing you to cheat VS NOT allowing you to cheat, which would you respect more?

Would you respect a girl who:

(1) Tolerates cheating (just once, etc)

(2) Does NOT tolerate cheating

More?

A male friend asked me if I would be OK with my boyfriend cheating (I.e. kissing, making out or having sex with another girl), and I said NO!

Might sound prudish but whatever. What do you guys think?
  • I respect/want a girl who will allow me to make mistakes by cheating once or maybe more
  • I respect/want a girl who will NOT allow me to make mistakes by cheating once or more
  • See answer/other
    Vote C

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you even respect YOURSELF if you tell your mate that you're giving them a free pass on cheating? Might as well write "WELCOME" on your forehead because you are a doormat! The only way I'd tolerate cheating is if we had an open relationship and I saw other men as well. Other than that, it ain't just gonna be me sitting around idly by while he hooks up with other girls. I would never respect a guy who tolerated me flirting or more with other men.