Would you cheat if you know you wouldn't get caught?

If you are in a relationship, you went out of town and had the opportunity to cheat, know you would never be caught, would you cheat?

I know I could never do it, but I know people who have told me that honestly they would, and they wouldn't feel bad because the person would never find out.

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. A commitment is an oath. It means something. Loyalty is not just a word for saying you are faithful when things are good or if discovery is possible. Cheating is wrong. If you're not happy with somebody then just leave them. No need to cheat.

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nice answer, it would be nice if more people thought like that, then maybe cheating wouldn't be such a big cause of break-ups, or just an omission left in hope the partner won't find out.

• My profession requires a measure of teamwork and integrity. I also pause when I have to rely on one of those guys who are open about their infidelity. I have no idea what their particular circumstances are but I always ponder the facts: you are willing to lie, betray, and fabricate alibis to the mother of your children, whom you bought a home with, announced your love and took vows of devotion, love, and loyalty before friends, family, and God then why in the hell should I trust you?

• Agreed

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I couldn't do it. It's wrong, and it's absolutely not something I'd want anyways.

2|1
    0|0
  • never. If your partner did how would you feel.

2|2
    0|0
  • No.

1|1
    0|1
  • Never would cheat, ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't turning or throwing my jewels into something despicable or foul.

2|1
    0|0
  • What do you class as cheating?

1 flirting

2kiss/kissing

3hug and/or cuddle

4 touching/feeling

5 sex of any kind

0|0
    0|0
    • I would think this should be for a persons personal view od cheating, for myself if you can't go back to your significate other and tell them what you did in good conscious then perhaps it was wrong. Omissions of the truth is what I was talking about in this question so if its only OK if your partner doesn't find out, it could be cheating. So if you can come back and say ya I brought this girl Tia back and we made out half the night that's all and it OK, then there you go.

• No. I did it once and I had to fess up. Not worth it.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 8

• Nah. I'm not one to stray, and loyalty is one of my strong points. It honestly probably wouldn't even occur to me, lol, I'd be focusing on doing other things, whatever I went out of town for, probably with my friends. And probably missing my guy, as I tend to spend a lot of time with my partner, often including random outings somewhere.

2|1
    0|0
  • No. I won't. It's like I won't want my partner to do that to me so I won't do it and I'll be hating myself if I do that. Loyalty is on the top of my list *no, it doesn't mean I'm possessive. It's just that I think loyalty is very important

2|1
    0|0
  • If you were going to be an unfaithful a**hole and cheat why be in a relationship in the first place?!?! How would you feel if your partner cheated just because they had the chance to get away with it? Smh.

1|1
    0|0
  • no. I'd need to fall out of love to cheat- and if that happened I would just tell him I wanted out. him not finding out- that wouldn't make me feel any less guilty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Word gets around quick...

0|0
    0|1
  • never ever in this life

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol no. I wouldn't cheat

2|0
    0|0
  • No I don't see the appeal