Put myself in a awkward situation; reply back or ignore it?

Went to a little get together last night and there was this girl that I hadn't met (everyone else I knew). I didn't really say much to her just because I wasn't thinking about it at the time.

Anyway in my stupid drunken state on the way home I decide to send her a Facebook message...I found her profile and sent her "this might be random but. Is this X from Y's party last night"...smooth I know. She just responded this morning with "yup".

Honestly I don't even know where I was going with my message and I don't really know how to respond as her and I met for the first time and didn't say much to each other than a basic introduction and a little eye contact.

Any ideas?

Updates:
I don't want to message her back and risk sounding more creepy and I figure it would be also weird if I didn't respond.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I know you're nervous about it, but doing it through FB message will be easier than doing it in person, right? So just say what you wanted to say to her in person. Something casual, don't try too hard just say something to the effect of, "well, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are. I didn't have to opportunity to come up to you last night, so I decided to write to you just to let you know that you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen."

This would just be a sweet compliment to her, of course she will get the idea that you are interested and if she is too she will respond with something a little more contributing than her previous response and if not, just move on to the next beautiful girl who will be more grateful to be so well complimented.

Will you please help a girl out and answer my question? :(

I asked "is he as attracted to me as I am to him?" I posted it last night

Thank you and good luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes