Put myself in a awkward situation; reply back or ignore it?

Went to a little get together last night and there was this girl that I hadn't met (everyone else I knew). I didn't really say much to her just because I wasn't thinking about it at the time.

Anyway in my stupid drunken state on the way home I decide to send her a Facebook message...I found her profile and sent her "this might be random but. Is this X from Y's party last night"...smooth I know. She just responded this morning with "yup".

Honestly I don't even know where I was going with my message and I don't really know how to respond as her and I met for the first time and didn't say much to each other than a basic introduction and a little eye contact.

Any ideas?

I don't want to message her back and risk sounding more creepy and I figure it would be also weird if I didn't respond.

10