Why is this woman doing this to me? Please help, losing my mind.

This girl I'm in love with, that I went to hs with she has a boyfriend but she obviously likes me and does things to try and get my attention.

I'm gonna make this short and not add our whole story, basically we liked each other a whole lot, I never made a move because I was to shy to and her current boyfriend persued her the whole time she was persueing me.

I know I hurt her self esteem unintentionally. Does she still like me, but is afraid to break up up with her boyfriend for me?

She is shy in this area like me and lacks a back bone at times. It's clear she likes me, but is still with her boyfriend?

Any women on here ever feel this way but couldn't break up with her boyfriend even though she wants to? She doesn't have the courage?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• If she knows how you feel about her, then she's probably scared of breaking up with her boyfriend. She's indecisive for one of many reasons. She could be afraid of you changing your mind, if she gave you a chance and she would have lost someone to be with.

I just went through pretty much the same scenario very recently, and MY problem was I'm in love with this guy Matt who I didn't 100% trust at the moment, but was dating Justin a guy who I didn't LOVE but he was good to me and never hurt me. I was scared that if I left Justin for Matt, that Matt would change his mind about me or whatever and then I would have lost Justin and had no one at all. (It's selfish but true).

So it all came down to a choice. Do I go to the guy I love or say with the guy who made me feel secure?

So she may be having the same conflict in her head and too scared to do anything at the moment. My advice is to make sure she knows you love her with all your heart and MEAN IT. =] things will work out.

• she doesn't know how I feel I'm pretty sure. This answer was so helpful, I can't even tell you how much.

What did you end up doing? I love her so much, it's killing me.

• Thank you, was it hard breaking up with Justin? I haven't made my feelings known to her, because like matthew I was crushed when she started dating this guy, but at the same time knew it was my fault because I never showed her, or made a move because I was to nervous.

Because unfortunately I know girls that stay with their boyfriend because they don't wanna hurt him and get along well with his friends and family.which I think is a bad reason.

• It was very hard honestly. I loved Matt. I knew that in the back of my head I didn't really LOVE Justin. However, I had developed strong feelings for Justin and I felt bad that as soon as Matt came back my chain was automatically bound to his. So I tried to convince myself that I had a tough choice to make, when in reality I was just scared to hurt his feelings. But I did what was best for ME. I just had to bring myself to that point.