Ready to tell her the deal...advice?

so this girl that I'm very crazy for, we've been on dates and group hangouts, btu they were way apart from each other, so like, first date back in dec, and then she's been denying my second date invitations, then she initiated a second date 3 months later, and days after second date we had dinner together with a girl friend of hers, she invited me and her girlfriend just happened to be there and we had to invite her. anyway, when we go out, she will occasionally flirt with me but not crazy flirts, and then we would always have a good time, but never really anything other than that. Now, she was gone to a summer internship for a few months and just came back about two weeks ago, she texted me a few days before she came back that we should hang out, and I told her that we will do it when she comes back. now that she's been back for two weeks, I'm gonna ask her out next week, and I'm thinking to just tell her that I've been crazy about her...

i know my chance is probably really low, but I'm tired of the game and I want closure on this..

11