Will my ex-boyfriend ever contact me again?

I was with a guy for almost a year. We had a lot of arguments throughout the relationship, where we kept breaking up and getting back together. Finally, we broke up for a week, then he contacted me and we ended up arguing again. Then we ended up seeing each other (I spent the night) and made an agreement that we would try to get along and start off as friends. We kept in touch over the next few days and had plans to see each other again in a few days. Then I called to confirm if we were going to see each other, but there was no response. Then I called/texted again a few more times the next day asking why he hasn't confirmed with me only to find out he blocked my number. So I wrote him a letter asking him why and told him how I tried to work things out, wished him happiness, etc. and dropped it into his mailbox. I'm wondering what is going on with him. I haven't heard from him.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• The presence of another woman is *strongly* likely.

If you're that rocky on the first year, it will not be an enduring relationship. While that is a conclusion you will both eventually reach, the presence of another female will help him reach it faster. Maybe fast enough to cancel plans and not tipping the cart by calls from the soon-to-be ex-.

I think it was mean of him to jilt you like that. He owes you a clean break.