Have you ever gotten back together with your ex?

If so how long did it take you? Did you regret breaking up?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have, and I cannot say it was a smart move. It took us a couple of months to get back together, we worked well as friends, there were feelings but as a couple (or when the label "relationship" was on it) it really didn't go well. He broke up with me, so it's not like I regretted the break up. When we broke up after getting back together, I'm glad it was finished (not at the time, at the time my heart was broken and I hated him for hurting me so much), he wasn't the right guy for me. I wished I thought about the reason he broke up with me before we got back together, it would've saved me time and another heartbreak.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Last time I wanted to but she refused, (4y realtionship) before the real break up we got together again in the matter of one week.. but pretty much things stayed the same.. so it's kinda hard getting back and doing the same mistakes, I think that usually happens to everybody... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I got back together with one of my ExGFs. I regretted breaking up until we got back together, and then I said "I REMEMBER NOW!" and regretted getting back together. Personally I think you should remember why you broke up in the first place. Chances are it was for a good reason, and if not, can you really say the relationship was so good if a petty reason was enough to destroy it?

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It will usually take half the time you've known the person. Never regret anything.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes