Planning to move to Germany, how do I go about it?

Gf which I loved dearly broke up with me 3 weeks ago, I'm pretty damn f***ed up over it and now she's telling me I'm being creepy...

I've decided to move to Germany just so I have something to look forward to, I love Europe a lot and I was wondering how do I go about moving there ? I've applied to some universities there, but I know I don't have much chance of getting accepted, barely got into UTSA and Texas A&M and got rejected from OU >.>

I'm 19 I have a 3.4 GPA

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Germany is Schengen, so I'd say, as an American citizen it will be freaking hard to be accepted there. You need to prove that you have enough money to sustain yourself there. If you have very good grades you can get governmental support, but I don't think that you fit into that category, even though I don't know how GPA works.

Try Italy, Spain or France, they're easier, maybe even Greece. The languages are not harder to learn than German, but the authorities there are less strict. Also some Eastern European countries joined Schengen area recently or are part of the EU.

I'd say for Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Iceland you have to be like really rich to get there. The other places are cheaper.

• German public universities are only about $500 per semester even for foreigners, I should mension that even tho I live in United States, I'm not a U.S Citizen yet, I do have a white passport for the U.S tho.

• It's a A2 for Bachelor and B2 for Masters Degree lol

So far I've learned 17 words in German lol

• Well... it's more than nothing :D You can message me in German, I write back in German ^^ I'm basically a native trilingual: German, French and Hebrew :D Choose your favourite.