What do girls think about after a breakup?

Do You think about the past? Do you wonder if you made a mistake by leaving? Do you think about getting back together?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Me personally, being the dumpee, I never wanted to break up. I missed him a lot, and cried a lot. And wished he'd get back with me. I honestly still do wish he wanted to be with me. I did think about the past a lot and what was wrong and the ways it could have been fixed. But he didn't feel that way.

I'm assuming this question is for the girlfriends who ended the relationship rather than the ones like me who got dumped.