He used me for money and sex...why do guys do this?

We been together almost a year. He wanted me for money and sex. He even said yes to my marriage proposal and he told others a different story. He refused to put me on his Facebook page and lied about communication between his ex girlfriend and him. I had to tagged pictures of him on Facebook he untagged some pictures and still cheated on me. he said he don't have feelings for me. He won't let me talk to his ex girlfriend, its like he was protecting her. Can a guy use you for money with no feelings? He even had a lock on his phone

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh yeahhh, guys will take advantage of girls until their money runs out and they get bored with having sex with them. Some guys have no conscience. Some guys have no morals. Some guys have no integrity. You call these guys jerks, cheats, fakes and a**holes! You need to catch on to these kind of guys fast before they take you for whatever you got - your money, your character, your virginity and good morals, your reputation, good sense, your present and future, you name it! Fortunately, not all guys are like that. A girl needs to recognize what's good and bad out there and avoid the bad like a deadly disease. You need to choose your friends wisely and don't let yourself be persuaded by sweet talk, good looks, great promises or a sporty car. There are plenty of nice guys out there that you can trust. Yep, a guy can do all those bad things with no feelings. Well he has feelings but he has desensitized his feelings and conscience by repeatedly taking advantage of girls or people in general, and by being lazy and letting himself develop really bad habits by doing nothing to try and form good habits. Habits control a person so if a person wants to contribute something good to other people and to the world they have to constantly be trying to form good habits. In turn they will become very successful and have a happy life. We all end up getting out what we put in. Those kind of guys will not have a happy ending. If you've been a victim of this kind of guy, then learn by your experience and vow to never let that happen again. Good luck!.