Why is my ex okay with this?

I was with my ex for 2 and a half years, we were the loves of each others lives. I cheated on him when I moved back to our home country, he hated me and told me he wants nothing to do with me and not to talk to him ever again. Now, two weeks later we are basically acting like a couple again, flirting talking often etc. why is he acting so okay with everything? By the way, he knows I'm dating the guy I cheated on him with.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• wow... there's so much going on here I don't know where to start. First off, you and he aren't the "loves of each others lives" when you cheat on him. Loves of others lives don't do that. Secondly, he's somehow having second thoughts and misses you. Funny how he knows that you're currently with the guy you're with now.

Maybe he wants to steal you back?...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• No he is pissed at you. If you are from the USA he has come to realize that you are cheaper than a hooker, which may be his only option at this time.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he probably wants to make it work and hopes to win you back and that if he sweeps it under the rug you'll go back to him and never do it again

my advice: don't speak to him again, he deserves way better than a cheat

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes