Why is my ex okay with this?

I was with my ex for 2 and a half years, we were the loves of each others lives. I cheated on him when I moved back to our home country, he hated me and told me he wants nothing to do with me and not to talk to him ever again. Now, two weeks later we are basically acting like a couple again, flirting talking often etc. why is he acting so okay with everything? By the way, he knows I'm dating the guy I cheated on him with.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• wow... there's so much going on here I don't know where to start. First off, you and he aren't the "loves of each others lives" when you cheat on him. Loves of others lives don't do that. Secondly, he's somehow having second thoughts and misses you. Funny how he knows that you're currently with the guy you're with now.

Maybe he wants to steal you back?...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE