Girls, how would you handle this or react?

how would you react if your boyfriend still talked to his ex behind your back, after telling you he doesn't talk to her at all. And insists for you to belive what you want.

Thanks I thought I was in the wrong to get mad so easily. He made it seem like I was over thinking it too much.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd be pissed. I'm not thrilled about the idea of talking to ex's unless you have a good relationship with them (and I think it helps if the current partner and ex can meet and realize there is no threat), but to tell someone you aren't talking to the ex and then do it behind their back is very very shady.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE