Don't want him but don't want anyone else to have him? anyone ever felt like this after a break up?

I feel unbelievably selfish. I don't want to be with the guy anymore, but don't like to think that I'm being replaced. I have had my share of bad guys but also my share of very good guys. The good guys I always knew that they would do anything for me and I just needed to ask. Both these men were willing to get married some women dream about. They weren't scared of commitment at all. I broke it off with both of them. The bad guys I already knew they were bad news but I just wanted to experience it. For the record I am done with my bad guy phase but I still want to find a good guy type for myself. One that I would match well with and where I can actually say yes I want to marry this person. I feel like in that movie Good Luck Chuck. Where every women he dates and leaves ends up getting married with the next guy. This is what happened with my first good guy when I broke up with him.

This last relationship he was a great person but I didn't see a future with him even though we had strong feelings for each other. He just got a girlfriend and her last boyfriend was those type of bad guys I've dated. It seems she hasn't had luck to find a good guy. I really feel the way my ex boyfriend is and the way he was with me they will get married. I am still here stuck being selfish because I know what is going to happen. It's like part of me is very happy for him but the other side wants to be selfish. It could be that all the memories we had he's trying to replace me with. Why would I want him rather to be alone than with someone?

10