Should I have given him a last chance?

I broke up with my ex about two weeks ago. We dated for seven months in total. For the first five, I was so in love with him. Completely and I nearly have him everything, ad honestly, he treated me like cramp sometimes. He left me for one of my friends, but I knew he still loved me and he'd flirt with me while he and her were together. Eventually he broke up with her and of course, wanted me back. We dated over the summer, but he still was selfish and we'd have fights nearly three times a week. I ended it before we started high schoo(we are at the same school). He cried and everything, saying he realized that hem eased up and that this time he was going to be better. I then learnedthat a month ago when we were fighting he was planning to leave me to hook up with a girl, then take me back in my broken state. After his friends telling him it was a bad idea, he stopped. So I left as dint feel like I was going to have second thoughts, but I know how much I meant to him. Should I have given him the benefit of the doubt one last time?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you started high school? (So you were in middle school?)

I'm confused on how old you are but I'd say you are too young to be 'so in love'. Love takes a long time. and needs hardships to overcome. Fighting over who's cheating, who wants to date, who wants to break up can't equal love. But that's my opinion.

I think you already know the answer. Why would want a guy that likes to break up with you too hook up with other women? Again another fact that it wasn't love.