Should I have given him a last chance?

I broke up with my ex about two weeks ago. We dated for seven months in total. For the first five, I was so in love with him. Completely and I nearly have him everything, ad honestly, he treated me like cramp sometimes. He left me for one of my friends, but I knew he still loved me and he'd flirt with me while he and her were together. Eventually he broke up with her and of course, wanted me back. We dated over the summer, but he still was selfish and we'd have fights nearly three times a week. I ended it before we started high schoo(we are at the same school). He cried and everything, saying he realized that hem eased up and that this time he was going to be better. I then learnedthat a month ago when we were fighting he was planning to leave me to hook up with a girl, then take me back in my broken state. After his friends telling him it was a bad idea, he stopped. So I left as dint feel like I was going to have second thoughts, but I know how much I meant to him. Should I have given him the benefit of the doubt one last time?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you started high school? (So you were in middle school?)

I'm confused on how old you are but I'd say you are too young to be 'so in love'. Love takes a long time. and needs hardships to overcome. Fighting over who's cheating, who wants to date, who wants to break up can't equal love. But that's my opinion.

I think you already know the answer. Why would want a guy that likes to break up with you too hook up with other women? Again another fact that it wasn't love.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No. Don't even think about it. He is a moron. Pure and simple.

Move on.

Stuey

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think these type of relationships are worth it. There are better guys than him out there that you will be truly be happy with.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is playing games with you. the only winning move is not to play.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• hell no..he left you for your friend and when things didn't work he wanted you back you are being a door mat if you stay, never go back to a cheater especially one who would go with your own friend he is a major douche bag

1|0
    0|0
  • NO! Don't, he's a bastard!

He already knows that you really liked him,so he feels the ease to play games even when you're there,and trust me, It's gonna get a lot worse If you give him a second chance.

Just move on, find someone who would really love you and cherish every second he has with you. let your ex face his own karma.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no! He played the sh*t out of you and left you for one of your friends and now your seriously considering getting back with him? what do you want the next time for him to try and f*** one of your family members? he's a dog with fleas

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes