Girls would you go out one on one with a guy you don't like?

So I've asked out this girl I liked twice as I had a feeling that she liked me (her friends think so too). Once to a movie and another to lunch at some fancy place. Both of these times she's usually not as chatty as I remembered to be (known her for a year) somewhat reserved, shy? Nervous? Scared?. So I would think that she's really not that into me. Seeing like she isn't comfortable being 1on1 with me.

I recently moved houses and live further from her now. What I do notice is that after I've moved she's been suggesting that we hangout once I get my drivers license (we both don't have one lol) and can't wait till I do. So got me wondering if she like me or not? Would you girls go out even if you're not into the guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go out a few times just to make sure that there's no chance he'd grow on me. But I don't think it would actively encourage him to contact me/make plans if that was the case.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I would only go out with a guy if I liked him or thought I could like him - I wouldn't actively go out with a guy that I didn't like.

It seems like she's into you maybe she was just nervous

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Strong feeling she does just shy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes