Classmate was cheating on her fiancé. I made a fake account and told him. Did I make a huge mistake?

Long story short: My classmate has been sleeping around with as many as 8 different guys and she sleeps over at one guys house every night for the past 8 months while away at school. Everyone knows what's going on and we hear her screaming while having sex pretty much every night.

At first, I thought nothing of it and considered it not my business. But then, I met her fiance and he seemed like a really nice, trusting and chill guy. So it started to play on my head. Eventually, they started wedding plans and she was going out to buy a dress. She put it all up on fb. I couldn't take it anyone and made a fake fb account and told him everything along with whatever proof I had. In addition, I sent the same info to all his best friends (4-5 of them) so that he wouldn't quietly slip into denial.

He broke up with her shortly after. I'm not sure if I did the right thing.
  • Yes, I would have done the same
  • No. It was none of your business
*anymore
Thanks for all the positive feedback, folks. I must say that not a single person in my school knows that I did it. Well, except my g/f. The reason is that pretty much all her friends accepted the guys she was cheating with as her "school b/f" or whatever. It really surprised me that her friends could stick with her on this rather than counsel her to do the right thing. It's like she stole candy from a shop. She was leading a double life and deceiving the man she was going to marry. I don't get it
*It's NOT like she stole candy from a shop.
So here's how unfolded. He asked her about it armed with information he was obviously made aware of by someone with intimate knowledge of what was going on (me). She admitted that she was cheating for a while and with many men. He dumped her.

1918

Most Helpful Guy